nixful-Autisticnixful-Autistic

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Area 51 Aliens Area 51 Aliens

Nice

Devoured Intellect Devoured Intellect

I tried using the psycho principle or "no value for lives" answers which the warrior/2nd suspect only and fully matched. Nice game

BoobMarley responds:

Not a bad tactic, hope you realized why it wasn't quite right in that context though. Did you eventually get it right?

Comics + Games = ? Comics + Games = ?

Quite nice of idea, it's like changing the outcome for something better.

Bugs:
• 1st level, tried to jump to left scene but I'm gone afterwards. Not sure if I'm infinitely falling :D
• Wall jump, I could literally climb on any wall and finish hard to reach scenes like changing season, cannon and last flower girl. Further details: keeping right/left button pressed while jumping on wall.

Vineyard Escape Vineyard Escape

Oh look, I have to cut the rope. What should I do? I should use something else instead of the saw hanging in FRONT of me!!! lol XD

Barons Gate 2 Barons Gate 2

Bugs:
• Free items.
- When you buy items, you could buy your own. Make sure the item is not listed to the shop or else it won't be free. Ex: Diamonds at first camp are not listed so it's free.
Try making potions 200pcs. Credits: ELPelu

• Unlimited Arrow shots enchant
- Requirements: enchanted weapon like poison/electro/frozen/fire; extra bow that has no enchantment
- Instructions: When firing the unenchanted weapon, quickly switch "Q" or "E" before the arrow hits. It will be enchanted while flying, then switch back again after it hits.

TermaNULL (NG Exclusive) TermaNULL (NG Exclusive)

I's better if it has upgrades and the screen is cropped

xympul responds:

I will think about it, but I hadn't thought about making it a full fledged game, just a small mini game to kill some time, and compete with your fellow students or co-workers quickly. There is some strategy to it, if you look deeper.

History Museum Escape History Museum Escape

Easy and fun!
I was able to pen up the wall using 66-66-65 not sure why

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

NIce one! how many levels does it take? I've able to make my computer idle for 4 days straight now, I'm currently saving for abaddon 320T :D

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

I gave up, I had to use Google for the letter T!

Alone in the Park Alone in the Park

Found a bug.... whenever I Esc to return to main menu and choose "yes" , I press Esc key again before the "Game Paused" finishes the animation :) quite fun easy 2 achievements (Game Lover,Loser)

amidos2006 responds: